Friday, October 23, 2009

crack me up!

So, my kids give me a lot to laugh about these days! Most recently, Tucker was the culprit!

We went to church Wednesday night, and once we got home I decided to feed him a little more baby food since he didn't eat as much as normal before we left for church. I fed him a jar of sweet potatoes, then gave him a mum-mum (yes, that's really what it's called...I think maybe it's french for "a rice cracker with a fancy name so you'll pay big bucks for it even though it's not that different than a Saltine").

First, Tucker started a new "trick" - sharing! It was precious. He'd take a bite of his mum-mum, then offer me one, and so on and so forth. Too funny, and too cute...and I must admit impressively generous for a 10-month-old! I'd like to think he learned it from his sometimes-incredibly-generous big brother and sister.

Then, all of a sudden, he starts sticking his tongue out, like he had just discovered it for the first time. Hysterical!!! And I was lucky enough to catch a little video of it! Maybe it won't do as much for you as it did for me, but I hope it at least gives you a little chuckle and brightens your day a bit! (And I apologize if you get a crick in your neck watching it...I'm not sure why I videoed it sideways???)

And before I close...Happy Birthday, Pops! You are incredibly loved by a family of 5 in Columbus, TX! I hope it was a wonderful day, and can't wait to celebrate it with you (a little late) in a few weeks!

No comments: