Wednesday, March 30, 2011

November 2010

One of the biggest moments of November was Landry's first hair cut!  I took her with me to get my hair cut so she could watch and know what to expect, then it was her turn!  She was so tiny that even with the booster in the chair she was too short.  Heather, the sweet gal who cuts my hair, knelt down on the cushioned booster instead and had Landry stand while she did the cutting.  Then Landry got to sit in the chair to have her hair dryed and styled.  She loved every minute of it and was smiling ear-to-ear.  We got 10 inches cut of to give to locks of love.




The next two pictures don't have much of a story, I just think they are awesome.  I think my cousin Haley took them with my brother Jesse's camera.  We were taking big extended family picture at Thanksgiving, and Hank and Tucker were taking a closer look at the camera.



It's a rare moment indeed when all 3 kids are sitting still enough to snap a pic!  Not the best ever, but awfully sweet!  (Obviously this was taken before Landry got her hair cut!)


1 comment:

Sisco Family said...

can't wait to see these faces in person! love landry's haircut!!! too cute!