Monday, April 26, 2010

bright sunshiny day

We had been blessed with some gorgeous weather lately, and we've tried to take advantage of it by being outside A LOT!  Here are some pics of our outdoor adventures...and an attempt at a photoshoot of all 3 kids...not my most successful, but funny nonetheless!

This is when I went and grabbed my camera...this wasn't even posed...so cute.

Oops...he spotted me!  And yes, he is saying, "Cheese!"

I love that little face!

Watching "Thomas" the train pass by on the tracks down the road.

"Do we really have to do this, Mom?"  I should have known it was too close to lunch and naps for this to be a successful endeavor.

Hank's tummy was hurting.

I put Landry's stuffed kangaroo on the roof to get them to smile and all look in the same direction...I think Tucker was more concerned than amused.

The smiles didn't last for long.


"Last picture, guys - I promise!"

1 comment:

Denita said...

Going through my Foundations (Classical Conversations) book and thought about you. Love the pic of the kids!