Tuesday, April 27, 2010

splish splash

Well, it officially reached 90 degrees earlier this week, so I decided it was time to break out the sprinkler!!!  At the end of the summer last year I got this fun "Toss n' Spray Seal" toy for less than two bucks!
Supposedly the point is to try to balance the ball on top of the cone of water that sprays out of the seal's nose.  BUT I wasn't even able to do it, so I don't think any of my kiddos would be able to either.  But they get wet in the process of trying, so I can that's all you can ask for!

They were so excited to bust our their swimsuits for the first time!

Tucker had to take it in from afar before he was ready to jump into the fun...it didn't help that I woke him up from his nap to come out and play.

Landry was cold!

It was hard to get him to sit still long enough to get a good picture of him.

So it was fun while it lasted...I don't think we got in the 90's this day, so once you were wet, it was a little chilly.  I'm not complaining...it'll be in the 100's before we know it.

Doesn't he just look like he's up to something?

No comments: